Smartly.io is now looking for Data Analysts to join our Analytics and Business Intelligence team! This team is a centralized, cross functional team that closely collaborates with different areas of the business, spanning from Product Management and Design to Customer Success, Marketing and Service Operations. Our Analytics and Business Intelligence team is a new subteam at Smartly.io, which means that you will have a great opportunity to impact our ways of working and shape how analytics are done in the entire organization.
As a member of our Analytics and Business Intelligence team, you will identify and create KPIs and dashboards for different teams, evaluate product usage and trends and develop strategic frameworks and models to support business and product decisions. Specifically this can include:
- Analysing Smartly app telemetry and feature usage data to help drive product development together with Product and Design organization
- Working closely with Customer Success teams to deliver insights on how individual customers use Smartly, how the new customers onboard to our tool and how we can improve customer satisfaction and lower churn
- Delving into customer support and knowledge base data to understand how we can scale and improve our 24/5 support
You will work as part of a wider team (called Value for Life) that automates operations by creating internal BI tools, dashboards, and metrics for product teams, as well as by developing billing systems, sales tools, and internal data warehouses. Our customers are our fellow employees here at Smartly. We collect, warehouse, and refine data to support business intelligence, invoicing, sales operations, and product management. Value for Life works closely with multiple teams around the company to build an understanding of how the data warehouse and pipeline should be built so that they serve the company in the best possible way.
As a Data Analyst at Smartly.io, you will:
- Work closely with Business and Product teams to identify important questions, define key success metrics and shape data-informed product and business strategies
- Develop intuitive and compelling dashboards and reporting related to performance metrics
- Develop hypothesis, validate them and solve problems, share insights and follow up on actions taken based on analysis
We are definitely looking to start the discussions with you, if you:
- Have experience in exploratory analysis using e.g. Python, R or other statistical computing languages (we mainly use Python and R)
- Have used BI and visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker or Periscope (we use Tableau and Redash) and know how to write SQL queries
- Are able to effectively communicate and present analyses
Who we are
Smartly.io is building a platform to automate every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies with footholds in 13 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Ubisoft.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating world-class software. As a Smartlie engineer, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to the company culture and smart colleagues. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.