Product & Engineering – Business Systems/IT /
We are seeking a CRM Developer to join our business systems team! As a CRM Developer, you will be responsible for the technical aspects of our Salesforce system by producing well documented code, building integrations and seeking opportunities to optimize and automate work. Your solutions within the Salesforce platform will support our critical business functions and help them meet company objectives. You can also have an impact on development practices and prioritization of work. The position is full time, permanent and based in our headquarters in Helsinki city center.
You will be part of a team that provides essential business solutions to stakeholders throughout the company — including tools for managing sales, customer relationships, marketing and contracts, as well as product analytics and invoicing automation. In your daily work, you will define and build effective solutions on our Salesforce platform to meet the needs of the end users. You will work in close collaboration with our Commercial Enablement team that provides the content, tools, training and coaching for the customer facing organization globally (such as sales and customer success management) to make them successful in their work.
Learn more about Smartly’s culture and our ways of working in our Culture Handbook!
Your main responsibilities in the role are:
- Designing, developing and maintaining applications, integrations, workflows, validations and other customizations with emphasis on usability and clean, highly efficient, well-documented code.
- Identifying opportunities for optimization, redesign or development within the Salesforce platform.
- Acting as the main technical expert who can provide recommendations and implement solutions by utilizing the most relevant technologies considering both short- and long-term requirements.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application as well as troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Supporting in Salesforce administration tasks such as user access maintenance, data updates, security management and basic configuration updates.
- Providing technical support to our end users.
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- Have experience from working with Salesforce or similar CRM systems.
- Are able to define, design, document, build and test technical solutions based on business process requirements. As part of a small team, your work will be very end-to-end with all aspects of Salesforce and related tools and not be limited to only one part of the development process.
- Have experience and knowledge about development lifecycles and tooling like Git or Salesforce DX.
- Have an understanding and interest towards working on and optimizing business processes.
- Have an understanding of applications architecture and how different systems work together, as our team works with several integrations. We hope that you have at least some experience building integrations with Salesforce.
- Communicate well with both business and technical stakeholders and are able to manage their expectations.
What we offer you:
- A possibility to work in a fast-paced environment at the intersection of business and IT. Your work can impact the work of many others.
- You’ll have a significant personal impact on the team and its ways of working because of our strong culture of ownership.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Perks and company sponsored activities (including but not limited to): self-learning materials & activities, quarterly team activity days, monthly company activity days and sorts & activity groups
Who we are
Smartly.io is building a platform to automate every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity. We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies with footholds in 17 cities, serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and Zalando.
We’re building the best product company to work for, where highly autonomous engineering teams can take full ownership of creating world-class software. As a Smartlie engineer, you get to tackle challenges of considerable scale and complexity. We develop our product at a fast pace and in close cooperation with the largest online businesses globally.
We take ownership, optimize impact and maximize learning. Smartlies choose us and grow with us thanks to the company culture and smart colleagues. Learn more at smartly.io/culturehandbook.