Product Marketing Manager
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 130+ from almost 20 different countries, building a world-class tool for the largest performance advertisers to automate and optimise their Facebook advertising at scale. Our product is used globally by 500+ leading online advertisers, such as eBay, Skyscanner, Zalora, Nelly and Foodpanda. Our offices are located in Helsinki, Berlin, New York, San Francisco and Singapore. We are profitable and hungry for growth.
We are now looking for Product Marketing Managers to our Marketing team in Helsinki or New York. Our current Marketing team has a great mix of editorial, graphic and video production capability -- as a Product Marketing Manager you would represent the product viewpoint, focusing on finding effective and creative ways to package our offering. Your main responsibilities would include helping our customers in being more successful through using our product, driving product adoption among our customers, and enabling sales across our customer verticals and markets. Our Engineering and Product teams are based in Helsinki, this position will be based in either Helsinki or New York to work effectively with them.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Craft Smartly.io’s message, positioning and value proposition and effectively communicate those to different customer verticals
- Coordinate new product launches and feature roll-outs together with product management and customer support
- Develop marketing plans to support the introduction of new features and products to drive adoption
- Work closely with our customers teams to identify, prioritize, and create the most impactful marketing and sales materials
- Work closely with Facebook’s product marketing to align our messaging and roll-out plans
- Create customer case studies highlighting the benefits of our product and service
- Work with our customers and service operations teams to clearly represent the voice and needs of the customer
- Measure the impact of your work and use the data to refine priorities
What are we looking for?
- Experience in planning and executing go-to-market strategies
- Track record of developing standout marketing for SaaS companies
- Exceptional ability and love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- Capability to present complex technical information in concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- An appreciation for the detail
- Project management and collaboration skills in high-paced, cross-functional environment
- Passion towards online marketing
- 5+ year of experience in product or marketing related work in B2B software, adtech or other SaaS company
As a Product Marketing Manager at Smartly.io you will also:
- Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organisation
- Have the opportunity to rotate globally between offices for weeks or months
- Have a competitive salary + option plan
- Recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave
- Enjoy weekly breakfasts, Friday demos with beer and monthly sports with the team
How does the the recruiting process for this position look like?
- STEP 1: Analytical assignment on Facebook advertising
- STEP 2: Real-life case on Product Marketing
- STEP 3: Smartly.io sales demo simulation getting to know our tool
P.S. Learn more about us in our blog posts: Why Fly 89 Employees to Greece — the Futur.io Offsite and How We Hire Great Business Talent — or check out what our teammate Claudio thinks about working at Smartly.io!
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 330+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 16 cities, serving 600+ brands, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Some things we're proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.9/5 stars on Glassdoor.