Product Marketing Manager
Interested in bringing to market a platform that the world's largest advertisers trust to automate and optimize their online marketing at scale? Join us at Smartly.io! As a badged Facebook Marketing Partner, we work closely with top online advertisers such as Uber, eBay, and JustFab. Our team of 200+ Smartlies is growing quickly and expanding across the globe. We now have offices in Helsinki, London, Dublin, Madrid, Paris, New York, San Francisco, Austin, Buenos Aires, Sao Paolo, Berlin, Shanghai, Sydney, Dubai, and Singapore!
We are looking for Product Marketing Managers to strengthen our team and establish product marketing presence in our New York office. Currently, our product marketers are based in our HQ in Helsinki with our product development teams. Your role will be global with ownership over product areas and customer verticals.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Own a product area and be responsible for positioning and go-to-market of new solutions and driving adoption of the existing ones
- Work closely with Product Managers, Marketing and Customer teams to align on messaging and go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create content on your product area
- Work closely with Facebook’s product marketing to align our messaging and go-to-market plans
- Own customer verticals (e.g. Ecomm, Retail, Travel, Gaming, Agencies) along with the rest of Product Marketing team to support vertical sales teams with messaging, collaterals and case studies
- Provide vertical specific product opportunities to product managers and represent the voice of the customer from the vertical
- Analyze competitive landscape to inform product decisions, positioning and go-to-market plans
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in international SaaS product marketing
- Track record of executing successful go-to-market strategies
- Proven ability to create collaterals that stand out in the market
- Analytical approach to decide which opportunities to pursue
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to move fluently between details and the big picture
- Project management and collaboration skills in high-paced, cross-functional environment
Benefits of Working at Smartly.io:
- Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organization.
- Opportunity to travel to meet customers, Facebook and Smartlies at our offices around the world.
- Competitive salary + option plans.
- Recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave.
- Healthcare insuranceWellness and personal development (tools, events, etc) reimbursement.
- Enjoy weekly breakfasts, monthly sports and quarterly dinners with the team.
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 200+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS tool to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers across the globe. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 17 cities, serving 600+ customers across the globe, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.