Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 150+, building a world-class tool for the largest performance advertisers to automate and optimise their Facebook advertising at scale. We’re a badged Facebook Marketing Partner, and we work closely with the largest online advertisers like eBay, JustFab, and Skyscanner. We're based in Helsinki, Berlin, San Francisco, New York City and Singapore, and we're looking for talented individuals with a hunger for learning to join our world-class team!
We’re looking for an experienced marketing leader to organize and scale our marketing globally, with a special focus in the US market. You can identify what’s needed and give yourself leverage through thinking quick on your feet, leading others, working smarter, and making use of technology. You are a self starter dedicated to improvement. You know the hardest things in life can’t be done alone - you need a team to achieve worthwhile goals.
You have strong background in SaaS/B2B marketing in the Facebook online advertising ecosystem and strong interest and excellence in product understanding. You are passionate about all areas of marketing - content creation, inbound, marketing metrics, channel management, aligned messages, partnerships, thought leadership and brand, events, PR. You understand the dynamics of B2B SaaS marketing - product marketing being in essence marketing the whole company, including employee image and talent marketing.
Your role as VP Marketing will include coaching, scaling and elevating the whole Smartly.io marketing, with a special focus in the Americas market. You are reporting to General Manager of Americas. A key focus area in your role will be about building and leading a pioneering marketing team, reporting to you, and strengthening results-driven marketing culture at Smartly.io.
As VP of Marketing Americas at Smartly.io you would be responsible of:
- Building the Smartly.io brand and thought leadership as a world-class SaaS product and company
- Holistically developing marketing content creation with the most modern digital tools and best practices
- Developing Smartly.io marketing processes and organization: identify and solve new problems, explore new and shape our current marketing, set metrics and structure or flexibility where needed
- Boosting our inbound marketing processes as whole, setting metrics and follow-up structures
- Developing in-depth knowledge of our product, online marketing, and our competitors
- Implementing the success metrics for the lead generation-to-sales together with the customer teams
- Scaling and organizing current Smartly.io’s marketing as a whole
- Building a top notch marketing team and running it
- Working closely together with product and client facing teams and Facebook
- Developing aligned marketing messages through all digital channels
- Producing world class content with the team
To be a successful VP of Marketing Americas at Smartly.io you should have:
- Proven track record in building brands and rapidly growing SaaS companies
- 7+ years experience in leading and executing new business generation and marketing for online, e-commerce or advertising companies
- Proven track record of communicating strong GTM strategies, planned together with customer teams, supporting successful new market entries, and enabling marketing to exceed their targets on a constant basis
- Holistic ability to lead marketing activities and content creation targeting business development and new business generation
- Interest and ability to grasp even the most advanced technical features in the Smartly.io product as well as translating them to customer benefits
- Attitude of equally a leader and a hands-on doerBlend of creativity and analytical, results-oriented problem solving skills
- Thrive to work in a fast-paced environment and love doing what’s never been done before
- Genuine passion for online marketingIncredibly fast learning skills and cross-functional communication skills
- Comms channels strategy and measuring experienceData-driven approach to developing our marketing