Head of Americas Marketing
Do you have a passion for marketing high-tech B2B products that have measurable impacts on companies’ ROI? Do you love working closely with Sales teams to help build new and retain existing business? Are you a self-driven, experienced Marketer looking for an exciting challenge at a rapidly growing company? If you answered yes to these questions, we should talk.
Smartly.io is searching for a Head of Americas Marketing, based at our office in the Flatiron District in NYC, to help take the awareness and adoption of our SaaS product to the next level. We are an exciting, inclusive technology company that has seen tremendous growth and is seeking more Humble Hungry Hunters to join our team. Smartly.io helps some of the largest global brands succeed in digital advertising by driving higher performance through automation, creative, and optimization. We’re a growing team of 240 Smartlies with offices in cities like Helsinki, New York, San Francisco, Berlin, Buenos Aires, Singapore, Dubai, and Sydney. With over 600 of the most tech-forward brands already using Smartly.io, it’s a great time to join the journey to the top!
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with our Sales and CS teams and leaders to identify opportunities for marketing to support customer acquisition and retention efforts
- Along with our events team, plan, execute, and measure the effect of conferences and Smartly.io- produced events in the Americas
- Help to establish and track performance goals for Americas Marketing
- Take ownership of the marketing relationship with Facebook and Pinterest in the region, ensuring that we are always in the forefront of theirs minds
- Work with other members of the global Marketing team (located in Helsinki and Singapore) to share knowledge and execute initiatives
- Along with our Global PR team, help to build the public brand of Smartly.io in the Americas
- Identify hiring needs for the Americas Marketing team and work with our Talent team to attract top talent to open roles
We're deﬁnitely looking for you, if you:
- Have read our Culture Handbook and align Smartly.io’s core values
- Have a history of success in working with regional sales and account management teams
- Thrive in an autonomous atmosphere
- Have 7+ years of experience in Marketing
- Have a proven track record of success at fast-paced, B2B companies
- Have successfully managed events for both internal and external audiences
- Legal right to work in the US.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working in AdTech
- Have been a part of a high-growth startup before
- Are experienced in building and managing high-performing teams
- Are experienced in public relations, having worked with large and small media outlets
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 300+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers across the globe. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 17 cities, serving 650+ brands across the globe, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Some things we're proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.9/5 stars on Glassdoor.
- 2017 Digiday WorkLife Awards: Tech Platform with the Most Innovative Culture.