Global Rewards Lead
Smartly.io is looking for a Global rewards leader to join our scaling business to lead and develop our global compensation & benefits program from strategy through to implementation.
Our goal is to have a total rewards package that is recognised and implemented globally that our employees value and understand. This is a unique opportunity to create and own the rewards program for our global and local teams and to contribute to the attraction, engagement and retention of our people.
>> Would you like to work in a flat, transparent company with real opportunities to have an impact on the future of its business? Have a look at how we practice transparency: https://www.smartly.io/blog/extreme-transparency-in-practice
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
As Global Rewards Lead, you will:
- Lead and develop our global compensation & benefits program from strategy through to the execution.
- Build compensation and benefits program that attract and retain world-class talent.
- Conduct salary and labour market research to define benchmarks.
- Create analytics and summaries to forecast and track budget effects.
- Communicate and inform employees on best practices and local proceduresAssess employees needs by conducting organisational surveys.
- Manage the company’s annual incentive (bonus) plans and executive compensation programs evaluating and competitiveness internally and externally.
- Oversee job architecture process, preparing detailed job profiles, job classification systems and define job levels and families.
- Manage our stock option program.
- Contribute to performance management program and process for the company.
- Own HR data management, analytics and HR toolsNegotiate and administer contracts with benefit plan providers, vendors, auditors, and consultants for services.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports.
- Be part of our global People team and collaborate closely with local People team members and Leadership
We are keen to take discussions further if you have:
- Professional hands-on experience within a high-growth organisation focusing on total rewards strategy, design, implementation and continuous development of total rewards programs on a global scale.
- Degree in human resources, business administration or finance or equivalent experience in Compensation / Reward.
- Experience of evaluation tools and systems, specifically Willis Towers Watsons GGS, Aon Hewitt or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of building complex benefits and compensation plans and how they are administered globally with different vendors and stakeholders.
- Ability to gain alignment and represent a common point of view across multiple stakeholders and locations.
- Excellent attention to detail, confidentiality, time management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, organisation, decision-making, and planning skills.
- Comfortable presenting, articulating strategy and points of view.
- Ability to design programs that build and nurture the company culture with an in-depth understanding of how rewards affect culture.
- A blend of creative, research and analytical skills and a track record for executing and auditing work.
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 330+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 16 cities, serving 600+ brands, including eBay, Uber and Skyscanner.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Some things we're proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.9/5 stars on Glassdoor.