Product & Design
We are looking for Product Designers to join our Engineering Team in Helsinki to build a world-class product in an extremely fast-changing environment.
Our Product and Design team is responsible for crafting delightful experiences that make our users' lives easier. We're guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process which combines research, data, and design systems that allow every developer in the Engineering Team to make design related decisions daily. Currently, we are missing Product Designers from our Top Gun (campaign automation) and Kino (video templating) developer teams. And yeah, our teams have weird names because we don't want to tie them indefinitely to a specific area ;)
Our tool is at the core of our customers' business—acquiring new customers and growing existing customers. The tool is used daily by the most talented marketing professionals in the world to create complex large scale marketing campaigns. Your role is to make these complex setups seem simple. You will work closely with customers and a specific developer team to build superb UX and deliver tangible value to our product. You’ll use a broad range of skills from product design, interaction design, and visual design to build amazing, and appealing user experiences.
>> Check what our CEO Kristo and Product Managers think about the importance of our UX: https://www.smartly.io/blog/why-an-efficient-user-experience-is-crucial-to-our-success
>> Have a look at our design principles and how we're building a design process at Smartly.io: https://www.smartly.io/blog/how-were-building-a-design-process-in-a-full-stack-team
About the Job:
- Work closely with our customers to create the right solutions to well-defined problems.
- Be involved in every aspect of the iterative product development process from defining problems and goals to shipping a product together with developers.
- Be responsible for taking our product design to the next level and having a design systems mindset.
- Use your full range of interaction design, visual design, and rapid prototyping skills to produce sticky solutions.
- Be part of a full-stack engineering team and take ownership of design and user experience of a specific product area.
- Several years experience of web application design and interaction design.
- Experience leading product design process, including shown expertise in user research, wireframing and prototyping.
- Validated experience with enterprise workflows design for Social Media, CRM, CMS, Sales, Customer Service, Marketing and/or Ad Tech tools.
- A detailed portfolio of shipped SaaS products, not just websites, that showcases your interaction and visual design skills.
- An excellent self-starter who can deeply collaborate with developers and a proactive approach to reaching out to customers for concept validation and feedback.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision but also act with speed to deliver the tangible pieces to realize it.
- Ability to articulate the rationale for design decisions to team members as well as clients.
- You're an ego-free person who can take and give clear feedback to colleagues and customers alike.
- Constantly thinking in terms of design systems and removing design bottlenecks.
- You understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and can communicate your ideas to our engineers.
Benefits of Working at Smartly.io:
- Work with the nicest and brightest teammates in a flat organization.
- Opportunity to travel to meet customers, Facebook and Smartlies at our offices around the globe.
- Competitive salary + option plans.
- Recharge yourself with full 5 weeks of paid annual leave.
- Healthcare insurance/service.
- Wellness and personal development (tools, events, etc) reimbursement.
- Enjoy weekly breakfasts, monthly sports and quarterly dinners with the team.
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 330+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 16 cities, serving 600+ brands, including eBay, Uber and Skyscanner.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Some things we're proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.9/5 stars on Glassdoor.