Senior Customer Success Manager
Are you passionate about being at the forefront of the ever-evolving online advertising industry? Do you enjoy blending art and science in your day-to-day work?
As a Customer Success Manager in the Managed Service team at Smartly.io, you will execute and manage paid social campaigns for our biggest Managed Service customers. You will drive customer engagement and ensure customer success. You like to be creative. And you take pride in testing, tracking and optimizing everything in order to help customers maximize the ROI of their online advertising budgets. You function as the crucial link between customers, Facebook and our Engineering team.
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, running their online advertising campaigns and building long-term relationships.
- Have prior experience and a strong interest in Facebook/Instagram advertising.
- Have technical understanding and skills to be able to manage and optimize paid social campaigns.
- Are hands-on with data for performance analysis with understanding of key industry metrics and the ability to recognize how they might impact the business (ROAS, CPA, CPC, etc) and provide optimization recommendations.
- Are able to explain complex concepts clearly and provide strategic insight to customers.
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
As a Customer Success Manager (Managed Service) at Smartly.io, you will
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned Managed Service customers to deliver an exceptional customer experience and ensure customers derive maximum value from their investment with Smartly.io.
- Work closely with customers to hone their online advertising strategy and manage their paid social campaigns from planning, execution, optimization and reporting.
- Become an expert in the Smartly.io platform and Facebook/Instagram advertising in general so as to be able to continuously solve problems for customers and provide best practices and consultative advice.
- Work together with our Creative and Performance teams to provide feedback and recommendations on improving creatives and performance to customers.
- Provide constant feedback to our Engineering team on how to improve the Smartly.io tool based on your firsthand experience.
- Build and manage strong relationships with customers and partners like Facebook.
- Help Smartly.io build a world-class customer success organization; contribute to build a library of knowledge that differentiates us from competitors and helps close sales and retain customers.
Smartly.io hires people that are extremely quick to learn new things because we're in an ever-evolving industry. Our recruiting steps are designed to give you a realistic glimpse of the job, but also to test your ability and willingness to learn quickly and apply the fast-changing concepts of online advertising to maximize positive impact for your customers.
The recruiting process is an opportunity for both you and us to see if we're made for each other.
STEP 1 - Introductory calls with our talent team and your potential team lead.
STEP 2 - Assignment where you’ll learn the essentials of Facebook advertising.
STEP 3 - Interview where we’ll deep-dive into Facebook advertising concepts and discuss further about the role and expectations.
STEP 4 - Sales demo simulation where you need to convince us to start trial with the Smartly.io tool.
STEP 5 - Discussion with our leadership team.
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 330+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 16 cities, serving 600+ brands, including eBay, Uber and Skyscanner.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Some things we're proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.9/5 stars on Glassdoor.