Customer Success Manager (Mid-market)
Are you motivated by working in a fast-growing tech company, solving online advertising challenges of our customers? Are you ready to take ownership of developing new ways of working? We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our brand new mid-market team in Madrid!
As a Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you’ll take ownership of your own customers from first weeks on, give trainings and consultative advice. You function as the crucial link between customers, Facebook, and our product development team. You get a seat in the cutting edge of the fast-paced online advertising industry, which allows you to learn super fast, manage customer relationships and build the foundational operations of an ambitious growth company.
>> Would you like to work in a flat, transparent company with real opportunities to have an impact on the future of its business? Have a look at how we practice transparency: https://www.smartly.io/blog/extreme-transparency-in-practice
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook <<
>> Browse open positions at smartly.io/careers
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, solving their online advertising challenges and building long-term relationships.
- Have minimum +3 years of customer management experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Experience within the Facebook advertising.
- Have great communication skills to be able to explain complex concepts clearly, efficiently and give consultative advice to help customers grow their performance.
- Have strong professional spoken and written English.
As a Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you will
- Manage and nurture your own customer accounts through day to day communication and online marketing expertise.
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for Smartly.io tool and Facebook advertising in general so that you’re constantly able to solve customers’ problems.
- Collaborate with customers, Smartly.io Customer Success Managers and product development team to maintain the quick feedback loop.
- Take full ownership of your own work, but also develop new ways of working with a new customer segment that can be taken into use company-wide.
Smartly.io hires people that are extremely quick to learn new things because online marketing and Facebook as a platform evolve incredibly fast all the time. Our recruiting steps are designed to give you a realistic glimpse of the job, but also to test your ability and willingness to learn quickly and apply the fast-changing concepts of online advertising to maximise positive impact for your customers.
The recruiting process is an opportunity for both you and us to see if we're made for each other. Usually the whole recruitment lasts 3 weeks from start to end.
STEP 1 - Introductory calls with our talent team and your potential team lead.
STEP 2 - Role interview and discussion on Facebook advertising concepts, your ambitions and passions with the team.
STEP 3 - Sales demo simulation where you need to convince us to start trial with the Smartly.io tool. This is part of every recruitment process at Smartly.io to stay close to our product and customers.
STEP 4 - Discussion with our leadership team.
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 330+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 16 cities, serving 600+ brands, including eBay, Uber and Skyscanner.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Some things we're proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.9/5 stars on Glassdoor.