Account Executive - Growth Team
Do you enjoy cracking markets and capitalizing on growth opportunities? Do you love the adrenaline rush of closing sales deals? Great. You have the opportunity to do all these and more at Smartly.io.
As an Account Executive for the Growth Team at Smartly.io, you put your hunter instincts to use, and unleash your drive for accelerating business growth. You knock on the doors (figuratively!) of leading brand and performance advertisers in the world to offer an innovative product at the cutting edge of the online marketing industry. You use customer focus and collaboration to build and manage trust-based customer relationships with advertisers, understanding customer pain points and delivering value-based solutions to them. You are in the driver seat to open and grow target markets and verticals, and bring positive impact on revenue performance.
We're constantly looking for great talented people.
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Sell the Smarly.io product by identifying, cultivating, and closing new business within the assigned territory, targeting small or midsize organizations
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the value proposition of the platform as well as the existing and future needs of new prospects and existing customers
- Merge the needs of the customers’ KPIs with the product offering
- Work to upsell prospective customers by introducing the Managed Business Model and it’s value proposition
- Partner with Customer Success to cultivate a successful demo, trial and conversion of customer
- Maintain a disciplined pipeline with accurate updates to ensure reliable predictability in revenue forecasting
- Partner with internal stakeholders including but not limited to product/customer marketing, customer success, vertical SME’s, technical solutions, and people/operations to ensure operational excellence.
- Have a minimum of 2+ years of full cycle (prospecting to close) inside sales and/or business development experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Be able to create connections and engage confidently with a variety of audiences, including C-level decision makers.
- Have an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Have a clear understanding of your pipeline activity levels, understanding how much activity is needed at each stage to accurately forecast your revenue.
- Be comfortable and experienced leveraging multiple channels and value focused yet creative messaging to reach and engage your prospects.
- Have a strong desire to learn about the product in order to effectively sell up to the C-suite or down to end users as needed.
- Have fluent spoken and written English (fluency in other major languages is a plus but not required).
- Legal right to work in the US.
- LOVE to sell!
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 330+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 16 cities, serving 600+ brands, including eBay, Uber and Skyscanner.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Some things we're proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.9/5 stars on Glassdoor.