Senior Account Executive
Do you enjoy cracking markets and capitalizing on growth opportunities? Do you love the adrenaline rush of closing sales deals? Great. You have the opportunity to do all these and more at Smartly.io. We are looking for a person to drive the growth in the Latin American markets
As a Senior Account Executive at Smartly.io, you put your hunter instincts to use, and unleash your drive for accelerating business growth. You knock on the doors (figuratively!) of leading brand and performance advertisers in the world to offer an innovative product at the cutting edge of the online marketing industry. You use customer focus and collaboration to build and manage trust-based customer relationships with large advertisers, understanding customer pain points and delivering value-based solutions to them. You are in the driver seat to open and grow target markets and verticals, and bring positive impact on revenue performance.
We're constantly looking for great talented people.
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Have minimum 5+ years of sales and business development experience in B2B SaaS businesses in Latin American markets, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Have proven track record of growing marketshare in Latin American markets
- Are able to create connections and engage confidently with a variety of audiences including C-level decision makers, and ideally have existing connections that open doors in verticals like automotive, e-commerce, entertainment, CPG, gaming, retail or travel.
- Have an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding targets on a consistent basis.
- Have a strong desire to learn about the product in order to effectively sell the product.
- Have fluent oral and written Spanish and English skills
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
As a Senior Account Executive at Smartly.io, you will
- Build a strong sales pipeline through active prospecting, networking and nurturing qualified leads.
- Prepare and deliver compelling value propositions and sales demos to win over customers and close deals.
- Drive the development and execution of winning sales strategies and actionable plans across verticals and segments, with up-to-date market and competitive insights.
- Represent and position Smartly.io as a thought leader and go-to Facebook Marketing Partner within the industry.
- Steer cross-functional collaboration with Product Development, Marketing, Service Operations etc to ensure customer success.
- Help scale up sales capability and capacity within the team.
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 250+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers across the globe. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 17 cities, serving 650+ brands across the globe, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Some things we're proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.8/5 stars on Glassdoor.
- 2017 Digiday WorkLife Awards: Tech Platform with the Most Innovative Culture.