Online Marketing B2C (Internship)
Munich, DE /
We build MyTherapy, the world’s fastest-growing medication management app with millions of users. Our B2C marketing team helps potential users to become aware of MyTherapy and understand its value. We combine insightful content, creative campaigns and innovative marketing technologies in order to deliver measurable marketing success.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketer to help improve drug safety around the world.
+ Implement app marketing measures and campaigns across channels (e.g. social, app stores)
+ Measure success and derive opportunities for improving marketing effectiveness
+ Work closely with the company’s founders, our design team and our agency partners
Does the idea of being involved in high-impact app marketing activities excite you? Are you skilled in writing copy that converts? Do you have a passion for quantitatively measuring marketing success using the latest tools? Then this is the job for you.
- Supporting the marketing team in campaign planning.
- Refinement of key elements of our marketing funnel.
- End-to-end execution of campaigns including management of various contributors and measurement of success.
- Further advancing marketing automation.
- Have written and oral communication skills in German (B2/C1) and be fluent in English (our company language).
- A true passion for learning to build digital marketing campaigns with measurable return.
- A structured, quantitative mindset.
- First experience with on-point written communication and conceiving creative, high-impact visuals.
- Currently enrolled at a university in marketing, economics, media and communication sciences, or similar degree.
- Experience in online marketing would be a nice addition.
- Knowledgeable about internet technologies and modern media.
- Enjoy using digital tools and innovating continuously.
- Enjoy working in a young, motivated team.
What do we offer?
- A job with a purpose, supporting millions living with chronic diseases.
- A start-up spirit combined with grown-up structures and facilities.
- Day-to-day collaboration with the company’s founders.
- Top-notch equipment and working environment.
- Competitive compensation in line with your track record.
- Training and development budgets (e.g., for conferences).
- Regular team and company-wide events.
- Highly flexible mobile working policy.
- Employee Discounts within Shop Apotheke Group.
- Urban Sports Club Membership.
- Free drinks, fruit, and cereals.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
The best way to share your application with us is via our application form. It doesn't take long, we promise – just tap on the button below to get started.