Operations Manager - Customers and Partners
Minneapolis, MN /
Operations – Customer and Partners /
Did your things make you go “wow” today? At SmartThings, we are dedicated to making every home a Smart Home - and as the IoT platform of Samsung, with millions of users and connected devices, we are well on our way. We strive to create an easy-to-use, secure, and above all intelligent IoT solution for the home that delights our customers. Our fun, intelligent, and creative teams need your help to make our things a little more connected, and a lot smarter.
This Operations Manager will focus on Customer Service Experience and Stakeholder Management. You will work closely with cross-functional teams as you manage the software product development and partner experience lifecycle. This is an important and strategic role within the company that requires product thinking and technical depth as you define and help execute will be fundamental to providing a world-class user experience.
- Scope projects, identify dependencies and resource requirements, and plan features for the next version of SmartThings customer service software tools
- Move tools from internal prototype phase to commercialization for internal and external stakeholders. Collect and integrate feedback from stakeholders into the product roadmap
- Support global IoT strategy and and service teams in building efficient customer service and reporting processes
- Create documentation, reporting, and manage communications of product plans, benefits, and results to key stakeholders
- Identify opportunities and spearhead projects to improve the global customer support experience for smart home products
- Represent the voice of superfans internally, working with teams across the company to bring your insights back into SmartThings and Samsung.
- Evaluate the current processes, redefine the programs for scale, and execute with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience building consensus and driving strategic direction of programs
- 3+ years in a software development or a role working with web APIs and SDKs
- Product management, engineering, or product design experience
- Strong intuition for product interaction design and user experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills and turn data into meaningful insights
- Working knowledge of home automation protocols (Zigbee, Z-wave, Wifi, Bluetooth)
- Experience with JIRA project management, Confluence
Travel: May include 10-15%
Take your career to the next level at SmartThings ....... APPLY TODAY!