MS Dynamics Trainer
Fairfax, VA /
Smoothstack—an IT Apprenticeship program—is one of the most rapidly growing and disruptive enterprises in the technology industry.
At Smoothstack, our mission is to level the playing field in the tech. The future of technology innovation is built on a talent ecosystem driven by meritocracy, equity, and cutting-edge technological skill development.
We pride ourselves on the high level of expertise and real world experience our trainers bring to our program. This is an opportunity for someone who has the passion and desire to foster the next generation of technical talent. At Smoothstack, you can truly make an impact, changing the future career trajectory for young, ambitious professionals who are ready to learn!
We are looking for an experienced MS Dynamics professional to join our team. Our passionate trainers create a collaborative and innovative on-the-job learning environment for our apprentices.
- The primary responsibilities for this role are to create custom curriculum and an executable training plan, as well as hands on classroom training of Smoothstack apprenticeship students. As Students progress, ongoing mentorship and support from our trainers is also required.
- Monitor apprentice attendance, performance, and communicate any discrepancies or concerns to the People Department
- Track and report attendance and grades
- Assign projects to groups and evaluate on a weekly basis
- Attend evaluation meetings and provide feedback on apprentices’ development and performance
- Provide evaluation feedback to apprentices and recommendations for improvement
- Provide mentorship and continued support to the apprentices throughout the program and post-placement
- Consult with the Director of Training and CTO on candidates that are to be accepted in the Smoothstack Apprenticeship Program.
- Software Engineer
- MS C#.NET, ASP.NET, EXT JS preferred, SQL, Entity framework, REST, Web API, MS Dynamics (configuration, Custom workflows, creating plugins, Business rules), SAF/Agile methodology, TFS
- Client-Side Scripting
- Plug-ins, Custom Workflow activity, REST API, Integration
- Reports and Dashboards and Power BI
- Canvas, Model driven App, App components, Common Data Services, Power Automation
- Power Integration, Implementing PCF in PowerApps
- Customization and Configuration
- Entities, Fields, Views, Relationships and Business Rules
- Microsoft UI Extension Framework - Portals
- Dynamics Functional modules
- Sales, Service, Marketing, Field Service
- Detailed Stack:
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment
- Implement MS Dynamics 365 Entities, entity relationships and fields
- Create and manage MS Dynamics 365 solutions, forms, views, and visualizations
- Implement business rules, workflows and process flows
- Building Apps with the Dynamics 365 App Designer
- Customization Sitemap Navigation
- Customizing the Command Bar Ribbon
- Business Units, Security Roles, Teams, Access Team
- Templates, Dashboard, Reports
- FetchXml, SSRS Report
- Web Api
- Rest (using restbuilder)
- Data Migration
- Out of the box data migration
- Moving data from one environment to the other using SDK
- Integrating Dynamics CRM with kingwaysoft
- Custom Workflow Activities, Actions, Plugins
· We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, MFDV.
· Principles only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
· Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offer.