Entry Level - Software Developer
Smoothstack—a tech talent incubator—is one of the most rapidly growing disruptive enterprises in the IT industry in the US.
We are looking for developers who want to make a career engaging in challenging projects on futuristic technology, software development, implementing software solutions, developing apps and much more within a variety of sectors such as financial, health care, energy and federal.
New college graduates are welcome to apply. We have multiple openings in and around Washington D.C. (Metro area) and no prior work experience is required. We will provide on the job training after you are hired.
- Excitement and eagerness to learn new technology
- Passion for IT development and desire to gain in-depth knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or minor in any of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or Economics or equivalent training or course work experience
- Basic knowledge of Java, C#, .Net, Python or similar programming languages
- Interest in web programming and Object-Oriented design
Advantages of Smoothstack
- Pay Package - $55,000 plus
- Relocation assistance provided
- Health/Medical Benefits
- 401 K
- Industry Certifications
- Mentoring Program
- Opportunity to work at Fortune 500 companies
Smoothstack is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Principles only. Recruiters please do not contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offer.