Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
Marketing – Content Brand Marketing /
SnackNation has rebranded itself Caroo as it experiences rapid-growth, expands its employee care offerings & launches a SaaS platform to pair-up with its direct-to-employee logistics solution. “We never saw SnackNation as a food or snack company. It was always an employee care company,” said Sean Kelly, Caroo’s CEO.
We now live in a work-from-anywhere economy. In this new world, employees and employers are facing new challenges. Work culture is rapidly evolving and leaders are trying to determine how to take care of their teams. Outdated and expensive employee care solutions focus solely on the physical office space and are one-size-fits-all. Only one option exists to provide economical, personalized care in the work-from-anywhere world, which requires data, AI and forecasting to be most effective and efficient.
To take advantage of this opportunity and leverage the company's current positioning and core competencies, Caroo is expanding beyond food and drink delivery to become a software-enabled employee care platform that will manage and deliver all of a company's tangible care needs. Over the past few months, the company has already signed up more than 3,000 new enterprise clients with their various wellness box solutions. A product-zeitgeist fit exists, and Caroo is focused on becoming the market leader in this new world of work.
Caroo curates healthier snacks, premium gifts, and team building experiences which it is delivering via its own software and technology platform. The shift comes after the dramatic shift to remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Because work is far less office-centric, it has launched such products as an Inspire Collection and Amplify Box, products which are designed to help work-from-anywhere employees feel inspired, cared for, and appreciated. Those offerings include curated healthy snacks and beverages, gifts, and team-building experiences all designed to connect employees, recognize them (celebrations, anniversaries, birthdays, onboarding), and nourish them month-over-month.
Caroo is looking for a passionate and savvy Marketing Coordinator to help our marketing team change the future of work! This is a unique opportunity to both learn and add immense value in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company, where there’s plenty of opportunity and room from growth.
This cross-functional marketing role will act as the foundation for success across both our main B2B brand, Caroo, as well as our B2C secondary brands by supporting key areas of the department from social media to email to reporting metrics.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, strategic go-getter, and a strong team player (no job is too small or too large). They have an outstanding work ethic, excellent communication skills, and willingness to take on responsibilities across the team.
This opportunity is currently open to remote work, with an opportunity to join us in our LA or Chicago headquarters long-term (relocation not required).
What You'll Do:
- Communicate regularly with the marketing team’s leaders and other relevant stakeholders on key projects from product launches to growth marketing strategies to social media.
- Maintain marketing and content calendars and communicate end-goals and deliverables.
- Coordinate and compile agenda topics and recap next steps for cross-functional meetings.
- Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly tracking and reporting of marketing KPIs.
- Day-to-day support of internal teams on asset requests, creative needs, promotions and more
- Assist in the planning and execution of product launches and promotions.
- Support web updates by reviewing marketing content to ensure accuracy, quality assurance, and messaging consistency.
- Moderate all aspects of social media community interactions to ensure a positive, engaged, and helpful experience. Including:
- Upload and manage social media content.
- Respond to customer inquiries and feedback.
- Oversee the day-to-day of our Direct-To-Consumer business from Shopify management to email deployment.
- Support Communications Director in exciting high-impact efforts across events, partnerships, and award submissions
Who You Are:
- You have 2-3 years of related marketing experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- You have experience with social media platforms from Instagram to LinkedIn
- Ideally you have systems experience with Ads Manager, MailChimp, Klaviyo, WordPress and Shopify
- You’re organized, detail-oriented, and sincerely empathetic
- You have effective written and spoken communication and organizational skills (copywriting experience a plus!)
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects
- You’re a fast independent learner and proactively able to solve problems
- You’re flexible and willing to take on new projects or change course as business needs change
- You’re a culture carrier that’s looking for a team fueled by a collaborative and a fast-paced environment
Life at Caroo
Caroo was founded to build a future of work where people feel connected wherever they are and companies can easily create their own unique culture that grows, adapts, and evolves just as they do.
Caroo’s mission is simple: To nourish and inspire people to do the best work of their lives. The company believes that when people feel seen, their talents shine. When people feel valued, they add value exponentially. And when people feel connected, there’s no limit to what they can achieve together. That’s why Caroo is obsessed with helping companies everywhere create meaningful moments of care that empower their teams to thrive.
Our commitment to delivering care and kindness starts with our own talented team and the communities we live in. Caroo is Great Places to Work Certified and has been named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures. Our values center the whole human and empower our employees to care for their physical and mental wellbeing.
Caroo is a proud partner of Feeding America - donating meals to families in need for every Caroo product purchased. Since the partnership was established in 2016, Caroo has donated more than 17 million meals to families impacted by food insecurity.
Caroo is backed by venture capital firms like 3L Capital and has earned accolades in INC, Forbes, Fast Company. In two of the last three years, Caroo earned a spot on the Inc 5000’s list in 2018 and 2019 and was ranked the 2nd fastest growing company in LA. If you want to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of a thriving cloud culture, join us. We promise to help you grow professionally and personally, all while being surrounded by good people looking to transform the way companies care for their employees.
We’re Caroo. Welcome to the future of work!