Customer Success – Account Strategy /
SnackNation has rebranded itself Caroo as it experiences rapid-growth, expands its employee care offerings & launches a SaaS platform to pair-up with its direct-to-employee logistics solution. “We never saw SnackNation as a food or snack company. It was always an employee care company,” said Sean Kelly, Caroo’s CEO.
We now live in a work-from-anywhere economy. In this new world, employees and employers are facing new challenges. Work culture is rapidly evolving and leaders are trying to determine how to take care of their teams. Outdated and expensive employee care solutions focus solely on the physical office space and are one-size-fits-all. Only one option exists to provide economical, personalized care in the work-from-anywhere world, which requires data, AI and forecasting to be most effective and efficient.
To take advantage of this opportunity and leverage the company's current positioning and core competencies, Caroo is expanding beyond food and drink delivery to become a software-enabled employee care platform that will manage and deliver all of a company's tangible care needs. Over the past few months, the company has already signed up more than 3,000 new enterprise clients with their various wellness box solutions. A product-zeitgeist fit exists, and Caroo is focused on becoming the market leader in this new world of work.
Caroo curates healthier snacks, premium gifts, and team building experiences which it is delivering via its own software and technology platform. The shift comes after the dramatic shift to remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Because work is far less office-centric, it has launched such products as an Inspire Collection and Amplify Box, products which are designed to help work-from-anywhere employees feel inspired, cared for, and appreciated. Those offerings include curated healthy snacks and beverages, gifts, and team-building experiences all designed to connect employees, recognize them (celebrations, anniversaries, birthdays, onboarding), and nourish them month-over-month.
Caroo is looking for an Account Manager to play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer and revenue growth objectives. To do this, you must be confident on the phone, and in your ability to demonstrate product value and think strategically to solve problems.
This opportunity is open to remote or working directly from Los Angeles or Chicago headquarters. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States to be considered for this role. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
- Hit or exceed monthly revenue targets by proactively upselling and expanding Small Business and Mid-Market customers
- Present the Caroo value story with genuine enthusiasm, while determining the best product fit for your customers’ needs
- Nurture relationships with key stakeholders, to ensure phenomenal customer experiences that keep them coming back for more
- Expertly address customer questions, feedback, and objections
- Manage a high volume of calls and emails daily as you support and sell to customers
- Create and deploy email campaigns to scalably reach your book of business
- Manage and forecast your sales opportunity pipeline on a weekly basis
- Run point on customer issues that require masterful coordination between multiple Caroo teams
- Serve as a voice of our customers to help us prioritize future enhancements to Caroo products
Who You Are:
- A determined, high-performing professional with a minimum of 2+ years in a Sales or sales-focused Customer Success role
- You have proven success exceeding sales and customer growth goals
- You approach challenge with optimism and courage
- You're a compelling communicator who crafts eye-catching emails, is articulate on the phone, and confidently and energetically delivers presentations
- Adaptable and resourceful, you’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You’ll go over, under, around, and through obstacles to achieve success.
- You’re coachable, embracing and applying constructive feedback
- An active listener, you listen and ask questions to assess customer needs
- You’re self-motivated, organized, and efficient with time
- You have a solid working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tool, including building and managing reports
Life at Caroo
Caroo was founded to build a future of work where people feel connected wherever they are and companies can easily create their own unique culture that grows, adapts, and evolves just as they do.
Caroo’s mission is simple: To nourish and inspire people to do the best work of their lives. The company believes that when people feel seen, their talents shine. When people feel valued, they add value exponentially. And when people feel connected, there’s no limit to what they can achieve together. That’s why Caroo is obsessed with helping companies everywhere create meaningful moments of care that empower their teams to thrive.
Our commitment to delivering care and kindness starts with our own talented team and the communities we live in. Caroo is Great Places to Work Certified and has been named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures. Our values center the whole human and empower our employees to care for their physical and mental wellbeing.
Caroo is a proud partner of Feeding America - donating meals to families in need for every Caroo product purchased. Since the partnership was established in 2016, Caroo has donated more than 17 million meals to families impacted by food insecurity.
Caroo is backed by venture capital firms like 3L Capital and has earned accolades in INC, Forbes, Fast Company. In two of the last three years, Caroo earned a spot on the Inc 5000’s list in 2018 and 2019 and was ranked the 2nd fastest growing company in LA. If you want to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of a thriving cloud culture, join us. We promise to help you grow professionally and personally, all while being surrounded by good people looking to transform the way companies care for their employees.
We’re Caroo. Welcome to the future of work!