Enterprise Account Executive
Sales – Enterprise /
SnackNation is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our B2B sales team as we continue to expand our product offering. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for outbound selling to the country’s largest employers. You will strategize, prospect, demo, and negotiate with enterprise level accounts while driving towards monthly revenue goals. This role will report to SnackNation’s Head of Enterprise Sales and will have the support of an Enterprise Business Development Representative responsible for supplementing your prospecting efforts.
A successful candidate must be able to work independently while maintaining accurate, real-time forecasting. They should feel comfortable running calls with Fortune 500 companies and negotiating six figure (or larger) deals, often with short sales cycles. This person must be comfortable cold calling, prospecting, and closing - embodying our core value, “Grit Without Ego.”
This is a high visibility role with frequent interaction with SnackNation’s VP of Sales, Chief Revenue Officer, and other executive team members. You will be a key member of our high-energy, collaborative sales organization that works to get better every day. You should expect to drive exceptional sales results and have some fun in the process!
What You'll Do:
- Drive outbound revenue through prospecting and demoing SnackNation’s growing suite of products to enterprise level accounts
- Negotiate 5- and 6-figure deals with the country’s top employers
- Run qualified appointments provided to you by SnackNation’s enterprise business development representative
- Drive consistent top of funnel sales activity - always maintaining a robust self-sourced revenue pipeline
- Work cross-departmentally with Operations, Products & Merchandising and other teams to develop custom solutions for your clients
- Share prospect feedback on products, pricing, and service with SnackNation’s leadership team
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of outbound sales experience, at least 2 years focused on enterprise level accounts
- Self-motivated and organized, a stickler for maintaining accurate sales notes for your accounts
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at developing custom solutions for large clients.
- Experience working within Salesforce
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills as well as ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- This opportunity is open to remote or working directly from Los Angeles or Chicago headquarters. Must have work authorization for the United States as this person will be employed by a United States entity. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
At SnackNation, our mission is to nourish and inspire people to do the best work of their lives. We care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation earned a spot on the Inc 5000’s list in 2018 and 2019 and was ranked the 2nd fastest growing company in LA! SnackNation also has the backing of VC firms like 3L Capital and have received press accolades in INC, Great Place to Work, Forbes, and Fast Company.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you want to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our thriving company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG tech space.