Culver City, CA
Technology – Product
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated person to join SnackNation’s Product Management team and help us build the “Netflix for Snacks” and help reinvent how millions of people across America discover healthier food. This person will focus on innovations in how we build data-driven applications, top-notch experiences to our customers, CPG brand partners and employees. Leading the way to driving massive growth and adoption with our SnackNation product lines.
Who are we?
At SnackNation, our mission is to help consumers discover healthy alternatives and inspire conscious eating decisions. We’re building a data and insights platform that knows what you should eat, and when you should eat it. We help the clean, emerging snack brands we partner with, understand their consumer base with rapid and relevant consumer insights. To see our vision thru, our product team and engineers are responsible for aggregating millions of consumer data points to build world-class predictive systems, consumer trends systems, recommendation engines and more!
What You'll Do:
- Define and deliver high priority initiatives within a cross-functional team of Developers, Business stakeholders, Designers and more.
- Define, lead, and execute holistic strategy to work towards strategic business goals, collaborating as needed across product areas and functions.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate constantly and quickly. Identify opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Engage closely with Engineering teams to determine the best implementation methods as well as a reasonable execution schedule.
- Synthesize and drive product strategy from interactions with customers, business stakeholders and build and manage an actionable product roadmap.
- Launch solutions that demonstrate product excellence and solve customer challenges.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years product management or product design experience.
- Agile product management experience
- Ability to work cross functionally and through collaboration will learn about product management best practices.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on internet products and technologies.
- Strong product management skills, including most importantly , an ability to differentiate between building what is asked for and what is truly needed.
- Can deliver presentations to high level internal and external stakeholders successfully.
- Experience in Customer Research methodologies (e.g. customer interviews, surveys, behavioral including measuring web analytics and/or A/B testing)
- Proficiency in measuring the effectiveness of features that are implemented.
- Experience in cross functional leadership roles including working with Sales, Client Services, Marketing, User Experience, Engineering and other Technology teams to support product positioning and address questions.
- Understanding of user experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges.
- Understanding of Go-to-Market commerce enablers is a plus (e.g. payments, loyalty, subscriptions, etc.).
- Functional/Technical Expertise (including AGILE)
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee Stock Options
- Paid Time Off
- Company Subsidized Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
- Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
- Yoga & Wellness Activities
- Happy Hours
- Company Retreats
- Dog Friendly
We exist to inspire more conscious food decisions by connecting healthier brands with engaged consumers through a smart marketplace. SnackNation cares about making a positive impact on the world, with a wellness-minded culture and values.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. In fact, we offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. For every sale, we donate to Feeding America. We’ve donated more than THREE MILLION meals to food banks all across America!
Since launching in 2014, we’ve grown tremendously. In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc 5000’s 2018 list and the 2nd fastest growing company in LA! SnackNation also has the backing of VC firms like 3L Capital and have received press accolades in INC, Great Place to Work, Forbes. See here for more press mentions.