Sales Operations Specialist
Sales – Enterprise /
SnackNation is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to drive productivity and efficiency for our sales department. As a sales operations specialist you will bring system, science, and best practices into our world of selling. You will provide administrative and operational provide to allow our sellers to focus and get better on what they do best: selling.
A successful Sales Operations Specialist must be able to work directly with stakeholders in a hands-on way, lead multiple programs at one time, and provide solutions that are scalable and cost efficient. You will provide our sales leaders with the ability to make informed decisions and partner with other revenue teams to ensure that tasks like forecasting, account handoffs, list building, and reporting are completed accurately and efficiently.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and provide direction for the implementation of new objects, fields, formulas, page layouts, and record types in Salesforce
- Compile and distribute strategic prospect lists through SFDC reporting or external list aggregating (potentially through third-party providers)
- Arm sales leadership with appropriate reporting to make data-driven decisions
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Apply sound Salesforce and automation best practices as it relates to a sales team
- Evaluate and implement sales tech stack and acceleration tools
- Drive uniform adoption of SFDC pipeline tools to allow for accurate real time revenue forecasting
- You will bring your CRM experience to help manage lead lists, ensure that fields are updated correctly, find and delete duplicate leads, manage custom fields, handle lead assignment rules, automation, and more
- Perform any other development related duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- SFDC Admin Certified is a must
- 2+ years of operations management and CRM (Salesforce) administration in sales or marketing with e-commerce or technology sectors.
- 2+ years of direct experience developing or managing Salesforce.com
- In-depth understanding of business processes related to Sales, Support, and Operations
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Strong bias for action and ability to organize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills as well as ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- This opportunity is open to remote or working directly from Los Angeles or Chicago headquarters. Must have work authorization for the United States as this person will be employed by a United States entity. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
At SnackNation, our mission is to nourish and inspire people to do the best work of their lives. We care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation earned a spot on the Inc 5000’s list in 2018 and 2019 and was ranked the 2nd fastest growing company in LA! SnackNation also has the backing of VC firms like 3L Capital and have received press accolades in INC, Great Place to Work, Forbes, and Fast Company.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you want to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our thriving company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG tech space.