Head of Enterprise Sales
Sales – Enterprise /
SnackNation is looking for a dynamic Head of Enterprise Sales to lead a newly formed team of outbound enterprise salespeople. As the leader of our enterprise efforts, you’ll act as a player coach, focusing on driving consistent outbound production from your team while also carrying an individual quota. You will strategize, prospect, demo, and negotiate with enterprise level accounts while driving towards monthly revenue goals. Your team will consist of two Enterprise Account Executives and an Enterprise Business Development Representative. You will work closely with sales operations to build and distribute prospect lists, and will often liaise with marketing to develop supporting strategies and collateral for your team’s efforts.
A successful candidate must be able to work independently while maintaining accurate, real-time forecasting for themselves and their team. This leader must be comfortable running calls with Fortune 500 companies and negotiating six figure (or larger) deals, often with short sales cycles. They must exemplify our core value, “Grit Without Ego,” as they manage their own full-cycle sales efforts and the performance of the team.
This role will report directly to SnackNation’s VP of Sales and will work closely with the company’s Chief Revenue Officer. This is a high visibility role during an important growth stage for the company, offering frequent interaction with the company’s entire executive team.
We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in America and this growth hasn’t happened by accident – It’s been fueled by a great sales organization with tremendous leadership. You will be an active member of a sales organization that is striving to be the best in the country. We are a high-energy, collaboratively competitive group that works to get better every day. You should expect to drive exceptional sales results and have some fun in the process!
What You'll Do:
- Achieve outbound revenue targets through team leadership, pipeline management, and frequent direct participation in sales efforts
- Drive outbound revenue through prospecting and demoing SnackNation’s growing suite of products to enterprise level accounts
- Negotiate 5- and 6-figure deals with the country’s top employers, often on behalf of (or in conjunction with) your team of salespeople
- Work cross-departmentally with Operations, Products & Merchandising and other teams to develop custom solutions for your team’s clients that meet the company’s revenue and margin goals
- Drive consistent top of funnel sales activity for you and your team - always maintaining a robust self-sourced revenue pipeline in the enterprise category
- Consistently share prospect feedback regarding our products, services, or pricing to SnackNation’s executive team and offer suggestions for additional products or services to be added to our catalog
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of outbound sales experience, at least 5 years focused on enterprise level accounts
- 2+ years of experience managing salespeople
- Self-motivated and organized, a stickler for maintaining accurate sales notes for your team’s accounts
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically, adept at developing custom solutions for large clients
- Experience working within Salesforce
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills as well as ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- This opportunity is open to remote or working directly from Los Angeles or Chicago headquarters. Must have work authorization for the United States as this person will be employed by a United States entity. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
At SnackNation, our mission is to nourish and inspire people to do the best work of their lives. We care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation earned a spot on the Inc 5000’s list in 2018 and 2019 and was ranked the 2nd fastest growing company in LA! SnackNation also has the backing of VC firms like 3L Capital and have received press accolades in INC, Great Place to Work, Forbes, and Fast Company.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you want to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our thriving company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG tech space.