Growth Marketer B2C (f/m)
Zurich, Switzerland /
Food makes people happy - no one would disagree ;)
We are Snäx - a young team of Foodies that is on a mission to make employees at their workplace a little happier through great food. For us this starts with a balanced nutrition during our long workday. Therefore we have developed a smart fridge that offers employees a variety of affordable meals right at their office. Our range of warm and cold meals, snacks and drinks caters to every type of diet and can be bought directly via our Snäx app.
Carved out of Sparrow Ventures and backed by Migros, one of the largest retailers in Europe, we are now growing at high speed and preparing our roll-out.
Join us in our mission of becoming the leading office food supplier in Switzerland!
As a Growth Marketer you will be a crucial part in growing our business and building our B2C growth strategy. You will work closely with the sales team and support the sales process by implementing successful growth strategies, measures and actions. You will also be the interface between operations and product.
Your role and areas of responsibility
- Develop & execute the B2C growth strategy (incl. budget planning and monitoring)
- Definition, validation and monitoring of KPIs (conversion rates, churn)
- Setup and monitoring of A/B tests through different channels
- Initiate creative online and offline campaigns to increase activation/usage and bring traction
- Data collection and analysis to identify patterns, trends and customer behaviour to help the operations and product team increase sales
- Plan and execute online and offline marketing activities (ads, PR, events, product hacks, referral & partner programs etc.)
- Optimisation of the different marketing channels to improve conversion rates
- 2+ years experience in the active acquisition of B2C customers for a startup and/or the scaling and commitment of B2C users in a mature company
- Broad knowledge of the digital environment (UX, omni-channel marketing, analytics, conversion optimisation, storytelling, copywriting, performance marketing, email marketing, sales, lead generation, retention, A/B testing, image editing, WordPress)
- Technical understanding and accustomed dealing with different tools for a wide use as Growth Marketer
- Focus on the entire customer journey from awareness to retention
- Experience in BI analytics and food/retail industry are a plus
- Fluency in German and English with excellent written and verbal communication skills - French is a strong plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a hands-on mentality
- High level of independence, finding creative solutions and result orientation
- Data driven work style and reasoning
- Passion for food
- Be a key player in the most ambitious Swiss convenience food startup
- Highly motivated, dynamic and international team
- Access to best office food ;-)
- Fame and glory for what you will have built
- No bulls**t, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment
- “Move fast & break things” culture
If we have captured your interest and you want to join our journey, apply now.