Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia
Technology – Product
As Product Manager, your core responsibility is to ensure a clear definition of product strategy that meets stakeholders' needs while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, resources, and timely delivery. You will work closely with various teams to identify and solve business challenges, build and maintain a large scale analytics infrastructure and consistently conduct research, design, implementation and validation in order to enable desired business outcomes in diverse fronts for overall Snapcart achievement, support relevant stakeholders through quantitative analytics, and the application of appropriate advanced analytics for the business’s key initiatives.
- Involved in the full product features development life-cycle.
- Executes production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds stakeholders’ expectations
- Ensures the consistency and stability of existing products by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Work with and get feedback from stakeholders and multiple teams to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality products
- Stays with the product development from inception delivery, while working closely with Program Managers, QA, and Engineers/Developers.
- Work with business teams and analytics team in defining product specifications.
- Take lead on conducting competitive analyses relating to our products to ensure competitiveness in all markets
- Lead potential partnerships on product innovation (local, regional and global) with external parties including ad agencies, publishers, global market research agencies, and many more
- Develop go to market strategy for each newly innovated product and for existing product.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends.
- Building a great team and fostering a positive culture in the Snapcart family
Founded in 2015, Snapcart applies AI to build the richest offline database of users in emerging markets and democratize data capabilities offline. Snapcart enables brands and retailers to measure, target, and optimize advertising and price promotions, (globally a USD 1.7 Trillion spending), helping clients compete in an increasingly data-driven world.
Through its receipt crowd-sourcing application, point-of-sale application, and hundreds of machine learning models that process and decipher invoices and receipts, Snapcart collects and processes in real-time, billions of data points at an individual shopper and retailer level. Snapcart is currently providing insights to over 30 companies including LOreal, Nestle, P&G and Unilever in 2 countries (Indonesia and Philippines). The company is backed by prominent VC firms, Vickers Venture, Wavemaker Partners, SPH, Social Capital, Kickstart Ventures and JG Summit Group.