Technical Program Manager
Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia
Technology – Project Management
We’re looking for hungry, entrepreneurial and natural leader for this role in program management. It is one of the most important roles in Snapcart to ensure all exciting technology and products are built and delivered on time with excellence.
- Responsible for multiple project implementations across multiple functional teams
- Lead and coordinate infrastructure and technical system discussions with engineers, QA and product managers.
- Prepare the project schedule, define the milestones, track and report progress
- Identify blocking issues and manage their resolution, anticipate bottlenecks and adequately factor in contingency for unplanned delays. Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels. Determine if success metrics are in place and if not, work to define them.
- General Project management and tracking/reporting.
- Work independently on multiple projects and complete deliverables with limited supervision
- Provide various reports to improve services and processes
- 2-5 years' relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong proficiency in Jira and modern project management tools
- A problem-solver willing and able to push hard to ensure that their objectives are achieved
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interpret technical languages to non-technical; effectively communicate with internal development team and external Clients.
- Ability to work with a diverse team and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Independent, self-motivated, and diligent Problem-solving skills, attention to detail, Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with technical and non-technical team.
- Confident, proactive and professional personality
- Experience working in a dynamic fast moving environment where autonomy and self-decision making is needed (to an extent) and also able to juggle between different Projects/tasks
Founded in 2015, Snapcart applies AI to build the richest offline database of users in emerging markets and democratize data capabilities offline. Snapcart enables brands and retailers to measure, target, and optimize advertising and price promotions, (globally a USD 1.7 Trillion spending), helping clients compete in an increasingly data-driven world.
Through its receipt crowd-sourcing application, point-of-sale application, and hundreds of machine learning models that process and decipher invoices and receipts, Snapcart collects and processes in real-time, billions of data points at an individual shopper and retailer level. Snapcart is currently providing insights to over 30 companies including LOreal, Nestle, P&G and Unilever in 2 countries (Indonesia and Philippines). The company is backed by prominent VC firms, Vickers Venture, Wavemaker Partners, SPH, Social Capital, Kickstart Ventures and JG Summit Group.