Sr. People Operations Officer
Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia
Operation – People
Founded in 2015, Snapcart applies AI to build the richest offline database of users in emerging markets and democratize data capabilities offline. Snapcart enables brands and retailers to measure, target, and optimize advertising and price promotions, (globally a USD 1.7 Trillion spending), helping clients compete in an increasingly data-driven world.
Through its receipt crowd-sourcing application, point-of-sale application, and hundreds of machine learning models that process and decipher invoices and receipts, Snapcart collects and processes in real-time, billions of data points at an individual shopper and retailer level. Snapcart is currently providing insights to over 30 companies including LOreal, Nestle, P&G and Unilever in 2 countries (Indonesia and Philippines). The company is backed by prominent VC firms, Vickers Venture, Wavemaker Partners, SPH, Social Capital, Kickstart Ventures and JG Summit Group.
- Create and implement Employee engagement activities
- Maintain employee database and ensure the accuracy and completeness of employee personal files.
- Develop talent acquisition process: end to end hiring cycle.
- Maintaining in depth knowledge of legal requirements and ensuring regulatory compliance, including HR permits & expatriate formalities.
- Manage healthcare insurance
- Maintain HR handbook and take responsibility to address any HR issues/conflicts
- Handle & administer employee on-boarding & off-boarding process
- Manage employee’s absence & leave
- Support any ad-hoc tasks/projects/events and other administrative works
- General affairs & office management
- 5+ years of experience as an HR generalist in a fast-paced work environment
- Experienced in organizing Events
- Excellent English communication (written & oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experienced with HRIS
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Self-starter with high work initiatives
- Have positive attitude and enthusiasm