Associate Business Analyst
Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia
Product – Business Analyst
We’re looking for a creative, passionate, data-driven business intelligence analyst to bridge the business side and data science side at Snapcart. A Business Analyst who can dig up our shopper data statistics, address concerns from clients and Business Development team, produce relevant insights and reports. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to dive into first hand proprietary data, analyze and churn into actionable insights that can help brands and our partners make better business decisions.
Snapcart is looking for Business Analyst that will be tasked with the responsibility of the design, development and delivery of reporting and analytics applications, undertaking analysis and modelling of data, and presenting strategic customer and business insights.
- Work closely with client service team to generate insights for clients to drive high client satisfaction
- Translate business needs to data requirements
- Perform data analysis, understand trends and provide insights on customer behavior and business performance
- Understand the information needs of the users, structure reports and provide detailed analysis.
- Develop business forecasts, statistical models, performance scores, business rules and help improve business numbers.
- Make recommendations for improvement/change based on insights.
- Determine adhoc and ongoing business reporting needs and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Economics, or any analytical field
- 0-2 years of working experience in data analytics, business intelligence, consulting, etc. (fresh graduate are welcome to apply)
- Strong quantitative acumen with the demonstrated ability to think analytically and conceptually.
- Keen sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Knowledgeable of any coding language (i.e. R)
- Intermediate to advanced SQL proficiency, tableau
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Experience with at least one advanced analytics tool
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools
- Good presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and have experience working on and communicating with fast-paced, dynamic teams
- Detail-oriented, team-oriented, self-motivated, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude