Greater Jakarta Area, Indonesia
Sales – Client Service
Founded in 2015, Snapcart applies AI to build the richest offline database of users in emerging markets and democratize data capabilities offline. Snapcart enables brands and retailers to measure, target, and optimize advertising and price promotions, (globally a USD 1.7 Trillion spending), helping clients compete in an increasingly data-driven world.
Through its receipt crowd-sourcing application, point-of-sale application, and hundreds of machine learning models that process and decipher invoices and receipts, Snapcart collects and processes in real-time, billions of data points at an individual shopper and retailer level. Snapcart is currently providing insights to over 30 companies including LOreal, Nestle, P&G and Unilever in 2 countries (Indonesia and Philippines). The company is backed by prominent VC firms, Vickers Venture, Wavemaker Partners, SPH, Social Capital, Kickstart Ventures and JG Summit Group.
- Identifying new leads, pitching the company’s services, closing deals
- Be the main point of contact for clients for the duration of their projects
- Direct assigned internal team members, to execute client studies with excellence
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, leading to repeat business
- Build effective, professional working relationships with clients, providing them guidance and advice where appropriate
- Monitor progress of projects, lead corrective action with internal team members, and other suppliers where needed
- Able to manage a client through a variety of project execution issues to the satisfaction of the client (timelines, cost, data/sample quality, etc.)
- Able to anticipate potential issues and take pre-emptive or preventative action
- Provide regular status updates to clients for the duration of a project
- Bachelor degree Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent skills in visualizing data
- Excellent command of marketing research terminology and principles
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Great attention to detail
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.