Senior Search Engine Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Marketing – Marketing /
The company you’ll join
Snappr is the world’s largest network of professional photographers and we help mid-market to enterprise size companies obtain and manage visual content at scale. We work with some of the fastest growing companies in the world and serve as the backbone that powers their entire visual content operations. Snappr helps source new assets via photoshoots, edit and manipulate content with our editing services, and automate work processes with our technology and platform.
Snappr wants to build the world’s largest visual content platform and become the next $100B dollar company that transforms the way businesses obtain and manage their visual assets. If you want to be part of a quickly growing company where you will see your work directly contribute to revenue growth then Snappr is the right place for you!
The team you’ll join
Snappr has a fast growing team of marketers based in the US and Philippines. You will work closely with the marketing director and enterprise sales team to develop content strategies that promote Snappr’s photography and editing services. You will also be able to collaborate with search engine marketing managers, email marketing managers, social media managers, designers, and sales team who can help with and support your projects.
The problem you will help to solve
Revenue growth is one of the biggest goals for Snappr and search ads is one of the most important channels that contributes to that growth. We have a well built out Google Ads account that has worked well for us and is continuing to work well. We want our Google Ads to continue to grow both in spend and in revenue and your primary goal will be to take what is already working and improve upon it and grow it at a good ROI.
You will be the primary owner responsible for all things related to our Google Ads including reporting, testing, creating new marketing campaigns, and trying out new Google Ad services or features.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Run the day-to-day activities of managing our Google Ads accounts – including reporting, testing, optimization, and creating new campaigns.
- Research, learn, and test new betas and technologies that Google is releasing for Google Ads.
- Develop growth strategies and increase conversions, sales, and revenue generated from PPC ads.
- Coordinate with our graphic designers and social media team to create fresh new display and youtube ads for both self-service and enterprise focused ads.
- Improve ad copy and landing page performance over time which includes creating and testing new copy as well as optimizing landing page conversion rates.
- You love commanding ownership over your projects and have a passion for growth.
- You are a master at Google Ads and know the platform like the back of your hand.
- You have a proven record of managing successful Google Ad campaigns with high spend and at good ROI.
- You are data driven and can show the impact that your paid ads are having.
- You focus on achieving results and are not afraid to ask for resources that will help get your projects done.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company equity
- HMO (w/ dependent)