Engineering – Data /
Snaptravel is an AI commerce startup, allowing millions of users around the world to book their travel over messaging. By the end of 2021 we’re expecting to be driving $1B in revenue from travel and other exciting verticals beyond travel too (we’ll tell you more about those during the interview process)!
With a high-performing team of world class leaders, Snaptravel thrives on tackling complex problems within AI, Ecommerce, and Conversational Design to push the boundaries of the value we can add to our user’s lives!
At Snaptravel, we pride ourselves on the performance-driven environment we’ve created for our team to prosper and excel. Our values are rooted in making data driven-decisions and risk-taking actions that add value to both the user and the company.
About the Role
Our AI team is responsible for figuring out patterns of how users interact with all aspects of our product: our chatbot, frontend, travel behaviour. As a member of the team you will: Elevator pitch: Train, validate and help productionize state-of-the-art deep learning models to predict customer behaviour. First project description:You will be working on an algorithm that detects, classifies and predicts user archetypes based on the actions they performed on the site.
- Process and understand our vast store of data end-to-end in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Assist product team in providing directions on how features are to be built
- Survey literatures, provide statistical analysis and come up with framework to empower and automate the experimentation process
- Design and implement data collection/labelling process
- Process and feature engineer large scale of data
- Train, validate and verify in production state of the art deep learning models
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 yrs+ Experience with deep learning frameworks (pytorch, tensorflow)
- Working experience with analytics & visualization tools such as Jupyter notebook, R, matplotlib
- Working knowledge with hypothesis testing/online testingWorking experience with data munging using distributed systems would be a plus (Spark, Hadoop)
- Working experience with NLP would be a plus
We Believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.