Senior Equity Administration Manager
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
We are looking for a Senior Equity Administration Manager to build Snowflake’s equity administration function and to help define the equity compensation processes for the #1 Cloud Data Warehouse. You will be a key business partner to Legal, Finance, and HR, as well as our external partners. Strong technical skills are a must, but we’ll also need you to be friendly, collaborative, and eager to get your hands dirty.
What you'll do
- Manage the administration of Snowflake’s global equity
- Help design, implement, and administer new global equity programs
- Educate employees and business partners about equity matters
- Partner regularly with Accounting, Payroll, Finance, Legal and HR teams to ensure compliance, tax reporting and regulatory requirements are maintained
- Build and implement employee equity education program
- Help implement and roll out new equity administration system
- Assist with preparation of equity grant list and exhibits for Board approvals
- Prepare and reconcile reports on equity activity
- Create and build upon cross-functional processes for day-to-day operations related to stock administration
- Support liquidity events, mobility tasks, and M&A related processes
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants at all levels of the organization
- 1 direct report
What you'll bring
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) strongly preferred
- 10+ years of global stock administration experience
- Experience in-house with both private and public companies
- Familiarity with global regulatory and taxation aspects of equity administration, marketplace trends, and industry best practices
- Experience working with a wide variety of equity compensation programs (e.g. EIPs and ESPPs)
- Experience preparing and filing Section 16 filings and coordinating 10b5-1 plans
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookUps, etc.)
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.