Recruiting Coordinator (Contract to Hire)
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
We are looking for a dynamic Recruiting Coordinator to join our people team in San Mateo, CA. If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact and being a part of a company that is going to write history, we’d like to talk with you.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Snowflake you will:
- Support our recruiters and hiring managers in building an exceptional team and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Manage scheduling for interviews and communicate all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams.
- Be involved in all facets of the recruiting process from start to finish, from opening up new requisitions to sending out offer letters.
- Ensure data integrity in our ATS (Lever) and keep all candidate records up to date.
- Collaborate with Recruiting leaders to improve upon and streamline existing process and programs and develop innovative strategies around finding top talent.
Our ideal Recruiting Coordinator will have:
- Superior organizational skills and great follow-through on tasks. Our ideal coordinator will be a self-starter who won’t get overwhelmed easily.
- An ability to prioritize and multitask in a high-volume recruiting environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-2 years administrative or recruiting experience.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institution.
Bonus points for experience with the following:
- Lever ATS.
- Hiring and recruiting.
- Startup environment.
Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, has reinvented the data warehouse for the cloud and today’s data. The Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse is built from the cloud up with a patent-pending new architecture that delivers the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud – at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake can be found online at snowflake.net.
Snowflake has been voted as one of the Bay Area Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, and 2017. We are a place where people work effectively with the same values and vision. We focus on doing what is right for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We create great products, individually and as a team.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.