Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
The Global Workplace Team’s mission is to create an environment for our high performing teams that allows them to realize their true potential. An environment that promotes the speed of information exchange and ideas. A sustainable environment that aligns with our environmental values and leadership. We’re disruptors and innovators, driven to provide a truly outstanding workplace environment, programs and services.
Snowflake has an opening in our Denver, CO office for an adaptable, proactive and diligent Workplace Coordinator. You are an extremely thorough self-starter who possess outstanding office management & organizational skills, and who demonstrates diligence and attention to detail. You will be the linchpin of our Denver office and be critical to the smooth running of the workplace. You will be comfortable taking the initiative to drive results with minimal supervision, be solution-oriented, deal with ambiguity, rapid changes in priorities and short deadlines, and have the ability to coordinate with multiple cross-functional internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
Reporting to the Workplace Operations Director, based in San Mateo, CA, you will support the day-to-day workplace operations of our Denver office:
- Day-to-day office management
- Coordinate facilities preventative maintenance programs and vendors
- Perform as-needed cleaning of the facility and premises including from spills on a daily basis beyond the regular custodial services performed by the cleaning staff including trash/debris removal, emptying receptacles, mopping and drying, etc.
- Manage shipping and receiving of goods, and mail program
- Coordinate food and beverage programs
- Manage janitorial and other office service vendors
- Perform room and meeting booking and set-up
- Coordinate and perform inter- and intra-office moves
- Track headcount and space utilization
- Perform general equipment and furniture moves
- Provide event support to all departments
- Coordinate minor repairs and maintenance program
- Conduct regular physical inspections of the facility, grounds, premises, hallways, common areas, restrooms, etc.
- Provide administrative support to local Executives/leadership as needed
- Help to ensure all building and maintenance policies, procedures, codes, regulations, etc. are followed and enforced, including safety systems and standards.
- Participate in ERT Program.
Snowflake is looking for truly outstanding individuals with a solid track record of career growth and increasing responsibility. You will have worked at rapidly growing organizations and become a linchpin of their Workplace/ Facilities team. You will be looking to make the next leap forward in your career as you are now ready for increased responsibility, and be ready and willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to ensure Workplace realizes its mission. Specifically, you will have;
- 2+ years of experience as an Office Manager or Workplace Coordinator
- Vocational training in office management or workplace services and able to prove the necessary experience to handle the variety of tasks listed
- Be an extremely adaptable, self-starter with excellent customer service skills and a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and demands
- An excellent communicator and leader
- Highly proficient with project management tools, Excel and the Office Suite, and at developing reports and presentations
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.