San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
As the HR Coordinator you will be able to work with different hiring managers to on-board their employee and work with cross functional teams to provide a wonderful on-boarding experience from the day the candidate signs their offer to Day 1 of new hire orientation. This person will also support the ever growing HR team and will be able to offer help whether it be a small or big task. With the quick growth and pace of Snowflake, this would be great for a person who wants to dive in and learn more about the wonderful world or human resources!
- Own full workflow of candidates in regards to on-boarding, including new hire paperwork and I-9 verification.
- Create, organize and maintain employee files and records.
- Input, update and manage employee information into HRIS (ADP).
- Collect international data sheets for payroll.
- Respond to employee queries and field to other team members as appropriate.
- Process HR administrative procurement requests (Coupa).
- Manage employee swag items, including maintaining inventory, ordering.
- Work with Payroll and HR team to resolve system/data issues and data validation.
- Work with Recruiting on intern exit interviews.
- Identify process improvements.
- Support HR Generalist and HRBPs in other HR related duties, events and tasks as needed.
- 1 year coordination
- Attention to detail and
- Proficient in Google Docs
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and a quick moving environment
- Good sense of humor!
- ADP/Workday knowledge is a plus
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.