Senior Technical Recruiter
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Technical Recruiter to join our people team in San Mateo, CA. If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact and being a part of a company that is going to write history, we’d like to talk with you.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Snowflake you will:
- Consult with and support our engineering hiring managers as a talent advisor to help them identify talent needs & build a hiring strategy.
- Source, select, sell and close amazing technical talent.
- Manage hiring manager expectations and equip the interviewers to continually improve their interviewing capability.
- Proactively review business needs and help leaders think holistically about talent solutions across the business.
- Help build and manage talent brand externally.
- Nurture future hires and build a strong pipeline for the future.
Our ideal Senior Technical Recruiter will have:
- 5 – 10 years of experience with full-lifecycle technical recruiting in-house and/or with an agency focused on Infrastructure/Cloud/Distributed Systems Engineering hiring.
- Command of leveraging social media and other on-line and innovative methods to build the company’s talent brand and interest passive candidates.
- A strong track record of closing.
- A good network across the tech community.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of Snowflake’s recruiting process.
- Must be onsite in San Mateo, CA. Working remotely is not an option.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institution.
Bonus points for experience with the following:
- Lever ATS.
- PHD hiring and recruiting.
- Startup environment recruiting.
- Beginning to end Program Management experience.
- Scaling a fast-growing Engineering team.
Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, has reinvented the data warehouse for the cloud and today’s data. The Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse is built from the cloud up with a patent-pending new architecture that delivers the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud – at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake can be found online at snowflake.net.
Snowflake has been voted as one of the Bay Area Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, and 2017. We are a place where people work effectively with the same values and vision. We focus on doing what is right for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We create great products, individually and as a team.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.