Marketing Operations Specialist
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake is seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist to join its Marketing team. If you have very strong attention to detail, can organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and are passionate about enabling decision-making with data, consider joining us!
What Snowflake has: An awesome marketing team growing incredibly fast and a product that everyone needs. Our marketing team has a solid plan for how to bring our data warehouse to the mass market, but increasing complexity in program execution, as well ever-growing sources of data to capture and analyze, requires additional operational support to utilize our tools and deliver our message.
What you bring: enthusiasm to spread the gospel of Snowflake Computing through a variety of different tools and media, including email, web, social and physical events; and, having spread that message, a habit of diving into all the data those sources create and helping the organization best optimize its go-to-market efforts.
As a Marketing Operations Specialist at Snowflake, you will:
- Execute Marketo programs including email campaigns, landing pages, and customer communications.
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the CRM data.
- Studiously tag all campaigns for accurate, meaningful reporting.
- Utilize a large variety of technology, data sources and services
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues and other key marketing ops functions
- Build reports to answer pressing questions about the state of the marketing department
- Provide exemplary service to internal customers such as sales, marketing program managers and executives
Our ideal Marketing Operations Specialist will have:
- 1 years’ experience in a Marketing/Sales Operations role OR a Marketing/Business-focused degree (this can be an entry-level role)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms like Marketo or Hubspot
- Marketing experience using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Expertise in B2B marketing
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Basic understanding of data warehousing, business intelligence and lead management processes and technologies
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel (i.e., you can split columns, perform vlookups, and create pivot tables)
- Excellent communication skills: verbal & written
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high-energy team player
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail
- Philosophical alignment with Snowflake’s values.
Bonus points for experience with the following:
- Software or high-tech marketing
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Running webinars
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.