Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
The Regional Director role is a unique opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way to high visibility, high impact projects at a very exciting time for the company. Snowflake is an innovative, high-growth, customer-focused company in a large and growing market. If you are an energetic, self-managed professional with experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Regional Director you will:
- Have an in depth understanding on Snowflake's product in order to be able to provide guidance on selling, navigating complex legal negotiations, helping eliminate technical barriers, managing escalations
- Hire a team that fits Snowflake's profile for success
- Enable, coach, develop and motivate a robust field sales team
- Scaling and developing territories by planning strategically and effectively assigning accounts
- Navigate complex legal negotiations and help eliminate technical barriers
- Ensure success of events by collaborating with marketing efforts and being accountable for attendance
- Accelerate Time to Capacity Agreement: Ensure execution during sales cycle (Effective POC, Champion's decks, Partner Alignment, Services Alignment)
- Ensure customers are set up for success and are consuming Snowflake effectively (Strategic account planning with team, ensuring Customer Advisory Services is engaged, Monitor consumption of all customers, Product Management engagement, C-Level Engagement)
- Manage weekly forecast meetings with the Regional Vice President
- Develop an in region partner network (I.e. SIs and Ecosystem partners like Tableau, Microstragey, AWS, Microsoft, etc)
As a Regional Director, you will have:
- BA/BS required
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships
- New business sales focus
- The ability to manage and motivate the team and drive them to success
- Pro-active, independent mind set with high energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to thin strategically and understand the "bigger picture" along with the business drivers around it
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.