Senior Technical Training Manager
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake is seeking a Sr. Technical Training Manager dedicated to developing and delivering technical product training content in a blended education delivery model.
This position focuses on training curriculum design -- from assessment to certification and everything in between. The Sr. Training Manager will work side by side with product and technology experts throughout the company to deliver compelling training sets that make complex concepts come alive in both online and instructor-led classroom venues.
- Develop training curriculum, certification and course material that fosters a progression of understanding and skillsets from on-boarding through basic use cases to more expansive data management strategy and implementation.
- Produce online training programs to support continuing education and knowledge transfer with our community of partners and end users.
- Manage online learning sessions and content streams to ensure continuous learning opportunities for Snowflake users.
- Develop multi-venue training formats from ILT, On-Demand, Self-Paced, self-serve video training content design to educate anywhere, anytime.
- Strong eye for design, making complex training concepts come alive in a blended educational delivery model.
Key Focus Areas:
- Training Expertise: Understanding of technical education techniques and methodology that creates a highly effective end user training experience.
- Content Management: help to prioritize, create, integrate, and publish training materials to Snowflake end users; drive continuous improvement of the materials and training performance.
- Training delivery: Join the agenda and deliver training sessions as part of CAS-Technical Services engagements, Snowflake User Groups, community sessions and 3rd party conferences.
Our ideal Candidate will have:
- BA/BS degree and 5-10 years of experience in technical content training development and delivery
- Exceptional presentation skills, training delivery
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.