Human Resource Business Partner, EMEA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
As the HRBP, EMEA you will perform a variety of duties to assist the department in the operation and execution of People processes, programs and functions in alignment with the Company’s overall principles, regulations and policies, to help create a global, results-oriented, high performance work environment.
As a HRBP at Snowflake you will:
- Partner with the Director of HR on initiatives that enable growth of the International teams.
- Partner with the U.S. teams to roll out programs consistent with the business and culture of the company.
- Lead the immigration process from start to finish for new hires as well as current employees in your assigned locations.
- First point of contact for employees and managers for HR guidance.
- Provide coaching to managers on employee relations matters, compensation, career path and training.
- Research local employment practices and assist in set-up of programs for international locations including new entities and identification of local statutory requirements.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- On-boarding and Off-boarding duties for new hires and contingent workers.
- Other duties as needed.
Our ideal HRBP will have:
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in human resources.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail and an unwavering sense of humor.
- Customer Service and communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Competency in understanding, interpreting, and communicating procedures, policies, information, ideas and instructions.
- In-depth research ability to find data to support and make decisions, articulate the business reasons and sell programs to the management team.
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs and Sheets.
- Ability to pivot and adapt to new processes as needed.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.