Partner and Sales Operations Associate
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
We at Snowflake are looking for a driven, hands-on, business-minded individual with a strong technical grounding in the capabilities and functionality of the Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM platform. Reporting to the Partner/Alliances Manager, the Alliances Ops Associate will help support current Alliances, Sales and GTM processes as well as develop new ones to meet evolving needs and be the technical resource for Salesforce-based systems at Snowflake. The primary responsibilities of the role are to support our partnerships with Azure and AWS by providing data across the teams, provide salesforce technical support (reports, dashboards, etc.), manage the Web Infinity-based partner portal as well as help communicate and improve the alliances processes. This individual has the ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem and helps Snowflake scale.
- Be the business system expert for Web Infinity, the master of the business processes that connect Web Infinity to Salesforce, and the communicator and champion of the processes for the alliances and sales teams
- Assist with registering Snowflake partners via the Web Infinity partner portal
- Run weekly/monthly/quarterly usage reports for our partners
- Develop process and technology solutions to business challenges which drive operational excellence and scale into the sales organization
- Leverage the technology stack in conjunction with our salesforce development team, driving the operational effectiveness of the business development and sales teams, provide training and evaluate adoption
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required in support of Alliances organization
- Provide reporting to our finance team on partner referrals and sourced deals
- Support Alliances Managers with ad hoc Salesforce and Looker reporting and dashboards
- Support and advise key Alliances stakeholders
- Provide coverage for Alliances globally, non-standard work hours apply
- 3+ years experience in Sales and/or Alliances/Partner Operations
- 1+ years experience working with SaaS startups
- Salesforce advanced user (basic administration skills preferred)
- BI analytics tools experience (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- SQL preferred
- Microsoft & G-suite: advanced Excel, Powerpoint, Google Sheets/Docs/Slides
- Sales performance and enablement tools including email outreach tools (Engagio, Uberflip, Marketo, Vidyard, etc.)
- Experience evaluating enterprise tools for purchase
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects that affect the entire company
- Self-starter with track record of creativity, innovation, flexibility, and execution
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great business sense
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Track record working with high value stakeholders including C-suite and global leaders
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in analytics-based field required
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.