Educational Services Project Manager
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake is seeking an Educational Services Project Manager dedicated to developing and project managing the creation of training content in a blended education delivery model.
This position focuses on training curriculum design -- from assessment to certification and everything in between. The Educational Services Project Manager will work side by side with product and technology experts throughout the company to deliver compelling training sets that make complex concepts come alive in both online and instructor-led classroom venues.
- Perform all LMS administration, content administration, and curation for the corporate university and Training intranet.
- Manage course schedule, instructor and equipment assignments, facilities reservations, student registration, class rosters, course evaluations, training surveys, and instructor-led class logistics.
- Collaborate with internal and external training developers, trainers, and other stakeholders to ensure controlled and effective content administration of the LMS.
- Provide basic LMS support by responding to user inquiries regarding assignments and system access.
- Develop, manage, and update internal and external user guides
- Instructional Design support by reviewing and QA content.
- Preferred: Knowledge of MindTickle, Camtasia, and Audacity tools as used for instructional design.
- Provide AV support when needed during meetings and webinars
- Perform editorial reviews for pre-production instructional design content
Key Focus Areas:
- Training Expertise: Understanding of technical education techniques and methodology that creates a highly effective end user training experience.
- Content Management: help to prioritize, create, integrate, and publish training materials to Snowflake end users; drive continuous improvement of the materials and training performance.
- Training delivery: Join the agenda and coordinate training sessions
Our Ideal Candidate:
- BA/BS degree and 5-10 years of experience in technical content training development and delivery
- Exceptional presentation skills, training delivery
- Innate attention to detail
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.