Deal Desk Lead
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Deal Desk is the one-stop-shop for sales and the central hub for deal flow. The team is responsible for assisting sales with providing deal solutions, best practices and creating an environment that they can leverage confidently. The primary objective for Deal Desk is to assist sales throughout the selling cycle and to go above and beyond to make that happen. You are maniacally focused on time to resolution and work with the sales team as an in-house customer support function.
We at Snowflake are looking for a highly-motivated, passionate and team-oriented Deal Desk Lead. In this role, the Deal Desk Lead should have a deep understanding of the responsibilities that come along with supporting sales and Deal Desk on a daily basis.
- Be an inspiring Deal Desk leader
- Fast paced actor with an ability to manage volumes within SLA
- Maniacal focus on data quality (attention to detail is key!)
- Creative solutioner who finds a way to meet customer’s needs within Snowflake’s booking policies and system frameworks
- Assist in configuring standard and non-standard deals and booking orders
- Gate-Keeper of deals/orders to ensure alignment with company strategy and policies
- SME and Go-To for sales, finance, legal, etc. around the quote-to-cash process
- Collaborate with corporate stakeholders such finance, legal, product etc.
- Become the internal champion for sales by driving deal structure
- Identify potential risks to company strategy and policies
- Flexible to support the hyper-growth of the business
- Identify improvements to the deal flow process
- 2+ years in Sales Operations/Deal Desk or Revenue
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Relative experience working with sales, finance, product and legal
- Tech industry experience
- Proficient in Salesforce CPQ and excel
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.