Analyst Relations and Speakers Bureau Manager
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
We are looking for a unique role to manage both our Analyst Relations and Speakers Bureau programs. You will be an integral member of the marketing team helping to develop and grow relationships with industry analysts, along with developing from the ground up a Speakers Bureau that successfully represents all of the incredible expertise we have within Snowflake.
The ideal candidate will work collaboratively across the marketing, product, sales and executive teams to share Snowflakes strengths, differentiators and expertise with analysts and beyond. You will craft, prioritize and lead the strategy and tactics required to have successful programs that not only benefits Snowflake, but the communities we work with as well.
Analyst Relations Responsibilities- What You will be Doing:
- Develop, manage and execute a targeted, strategic Analyst Relations plan
- Create strong analyst relationships and positive perceptions of Snowflake
- Work with product marketing to deliver quality information to analysts and secure positive mentions in upcoming reports
- Facilitate analyst briefings and interviews
- Establish processes for ongoing communication with and education of industry analysts
- Secure analyst participation for news announcements
- Share relevant analyst research with product teams as appropriate and develop ongoing feedback loop between product and analysts
Speakers Bureau Responsibilities- What You Will Be Doing:
- Communicate with field representatives and leadership to plan and manage all aspects of speaker programs in accordance with business plan
- Oversee speaker identification, scheduling and training
- Lead all program analytics to assess performance and inform future activities
- Collaborate with Snowflake expert speakers; along with marketing leaders to ensure coordinated planning and communications for both external and internal stakeholders
- Partner with key team members to assess the needs in the creation of the annual speaker program plan
What We Need From You:
- 5 + years of analyst relations/communications/product marketing experience in the tech industry
- 2 + years of industry AR experience
- Experience developing and executing AR plans and interacting with Gartner, IDC and other industry analyst firms
- A passion for getting things done in a quick paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Work independently and together as a team when needed
- Bachelors Degree
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.