Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
The office administrator role is to provide a variety of administrative and facility support functions for the Snowflake organization. Duties include greeting guests, day to day facilities operations, shipping and receiving of goods, booking of conference rooms for events, etc.
- Greet guests and ensure that all guests are signed into the Envoy System and are escorted to their meeting
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Make sure the office looks tidy at all times
- Main contact for Snowflake buildings & outside vendors
- Assist in ordering computer equipment, accessories, kitchen supplies, etc.
- Main contact for catering or lunches and meetings
- Prepare, receive and distribute FedEx, UPS & USPS shipments
- Run errands as needed
- Schedule meetings, travel & calls for other team members
- Special event planning/logistics support
- Assist employees to find a conference room at the last minute
- Make sure all printers have cartridges/toner
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Positive attitude and a team player is a must
- Professional at all times - a great first impression for the company
- Self-sufficient and all around go getter with a strong work ethic
- Able to multitask all day
- Embrace and spread the Snowflake culture which revolves around our values
- Team player, with experience working independently
- Extremely dependable and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and responsive
- Exceptional time management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.