Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Snowflake you will:
- Support our recruiters and hiring managers in building an exceptional team and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Manage scheduling for interviews and communicate all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams.
- Collaborate with Recruiting leaders to improve and streamline existing processes
- Familiarity working with the following tools: Greenhouse, Docusign, My Ally, Google Drive & Greenhouse.
- Creating documentation on new processes and procedures.
- Be involved in all facets of the recruiting process from start to finish, including:
- Being the main point of contact for all logistical and administrative workflows for candidates and hiring managers.
- Assisting with orientation and on-boarding new employees including processing new hire paperwork and I-9 verification.
- Own full workflow of candidates in regards to on-boarding, creating, organizing and maintaining employee files and records.
- Respond to new employee queries and field to other team members as appropriate.
- Support HR team with events and tasks as needed.
- Just a focus on International (EMEA and APAC).
Our ideal Recruiting Coordinator will have:
- Superior organizational skills and great follow-through on tasks. Our ideal coordinator will be a self-starter who won’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Attention to detail and an ability to prioritize and multitask in a high-volume recruiting environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 1-2 years administrative or recruiting or HR experience.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institution.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and a quick moving environment
- ADP/Workday/Greenhouse knowledge is a plus
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.