Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake Practice Manager/Director is a service professional who
has demonstrated an ability to lead based on experience, knowledge, passion and competence.
- Provide extraordinary technical and/or business consultative leadership to professional services team
- Drive overall growth of practice through a combination of business development, team management, oversight of delivery and thought leadership
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to find opportunities and sell services to both new and existing clients
- Actively provide constructive input into the development of practices' policies, procedures and standards
- Lead executive and senior executive-level client partner relationships
- Integrate variety of industry knowledge into practical configuration tactics, techniques and procedures to ensure teams deliver well-rounded and well-developed software solutions
- Maintain an appropriate level of practice readiness, in order to be successfully prepared to support the delivery of customer engagements
- Ensure adequate level of resources in place to meet profitable demand.
- Lead charge ability of all delivery resources within the practice.
- Lead a team of regional professional service employees including service delivery managers, technical account managers and solution architects.
- Monitor practice job performance and provide mentorship, counseling, and motivation to improve practice performance
- Interview and hire top talent who can help grow and drive Snowflake's Professional Services' strategy
- 10+ years of industry experience within professional services and/or pre-sales role
- Expertise within data warehousing, business intelligence, big data and/or data analytics
- Proven analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Strong business acumen and leadership experience - proven track record of acting as a valued business partner to senior leadership
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to articulate to a business and technical audience (including senior level executives at large enterprises)
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables (project management)
- Negotiation skills and professional written / verbal communication skills
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.