San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
This is a high visibility role that offers the opportunity to stretch your skills at an explosive growth company. The Treasury Manager will be actively involved in a broad range of Treasury processes and projects, while also utilizing their specific experience in all aspects of banking, cash management strategy, and analysis. We are building a treasury function that can support our rapidly growing global organization. As the first Treasury Manager at Snowflake, you will have exposure to a broad range of Treasury processes and have the ability to help shape the Treasury function from the ground up.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing cash flow forecasting process, analysis, reporting and scorecard
- Overseeing and managing domestic and international banking relationships for cash and treasury management services, continuing to drive receipt of best in class products and services while striving for banking fees optimization.
- Processing administrative agent notices, tracking and forecasting debt compliances, KYC requests, and other legal documentation as required.
- Assessing and implementing the latest/ best-in-class Treasury technologies – focusing on the automation, AI, RPA and digital transformation
- Assisting with maintenance of asset management relationships, investments, and investment policy
- Letter of Credit process - Working with banking partners to obtain required documentation to support business units.
- Partnering with Tax, Legal, and Accounting teams to execute intercompany loans and overall global cash planning
- Helping to improve returns and minimize the risk of excess liquidity through the development of appropriate investment vehicles
- Helping to manage Treasury compliances in the area of Sox control and audit management
- Minimum of 5 + years of treasury operations experience including cash forecasting, and cash management
- 5 + years of relevant treasury / banking / finance /accounting experience
- BA/BS degree in finance, economics or accounting preferred
- CPA and/or CTP preferred
- MBA is a plus
You will possess many of the following skills and experience:
- Global banking experience with an understanding of operational banking requirements in both developed and emerging markets
- Consistent track record of strong organizational skills
- TMS experience a plus
- Experience using various treasury, banking and financial reporting systems
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.