San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Sourcer to join our talent acquisition team in San Mateo, CA. If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact and being a part of a company that is going to write history, we'd like to talk with you.
As a Senior Sourcer at Snowflake, you will:
- Partner with a recruiter and hiring managers to thoroughly understand sales operations, sales alliances, and marketing positions
- Work with the recruiter to develop innovative sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates for a multitude of roles
- Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter and other sites to perform Boolean searches
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Create and compose compelling e-mail/InMail campaigns that highlight the exciting opportunity and incredible culture at Snowflake
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates and set the tone for the interview process
- Conduct phone interviews with sales operations, marketing, and sales alliances candidates, and record detailed summaries of your conversations
- Serve as the company’s cultural gatekeeper, and ensure the preservation of Snowflake’s core values
- Meticulously track and maintain an up-to-date record of candidate pipelines for each role
Our ideal senior sourcer will have:
- High level of comfort performing Boolean searches and experience sourcing via LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.
- 3+ years’ sourcing experience in a corporate recruiting environment vs. agency is required
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date in real-time
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably with Lever
- A desire to work across various business groups—to you, focusing on one aspect of the business is boring. You like to be challenged and learn new things. You consider yourself a sourcer capable of working on anything put in front of you.
- Previous experience working directly with at least one of the following business groups, but 2-3 is highly preferred: sales operations, marketing, and sales alliances
- High level of emotional intelligence and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills -- speaking at executive level, both internally and externally, comes with ease
- Candidates must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.