Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
The office administrator role is to provide a variety of administrative and facility support functions for remote offices within the Snowflake organization. Duties include greeting guests, day to day facilities operations, shipping and receiving of goods, booking of conference rooms for events.
- Greet guests and ensure the guests are signed in and are escorted to their meeting
- Main contact for the building & outside vendors
- Prepare, receive and distribute FedEx, UPS & USPS shipments
- Ensure janitorial and maintenance groups from property management perform regular cleaning of the facility and premises including any spills on a daily basis beyond the regular custodial services performed by the cleaning staff including trash/debris removal, emptying receptacles, mopping and drying, etc.
- Manages the meeting and conference room set-ups, facility events, employee moves adds and changes, freight shipping and delivery, supplies, stocking.
- Contact Property Management to inform staff of minor repairs to the facilities and premises as assigned including painting, patching, office and kitchen equipment furniture, walls, ceiling, tiles, carpeting, floor tiles, etc.
- Helps to ensure all building and maintenance policies, procedures, codes, regulations, etc. are followed and enforced including safety systems and standards.
- Responsible for answering main phone line and directing messages appropriately
- Maintain dishwashers, kitchen, conference rooms, general clean up in the AM & PM
- Keep inventory and manage ordering of computer equipment, accessories, kitchen supplies, office supplies, etc
- Manage catering vendors and set up for lunches and meetings
- Ability to run errands as needed
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Order new hire kit supplies, put together and have ready for new employee arrival
- Package and distribute interview candidate swag bags
- Special event planning/logistics support (Bagel Monday + Waffle Wednesday + Cheesy Thursday, set-up/cleaning/etc.)
- Work with other Executives and Senior Administrative Assistants on projects, meeting coordination, event planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS)
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a support role to executives
- Self-sufficient and all around go getter with a strong work ethic
- Embrace and spread the Snowflake culture which revolves around our values
- Team player, with experience working independently
- Confidentiality & trustworthy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and responsive
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.