Product Marketing Manager, Solutions
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Are you looking to be part of the team that is shaking up the data management and analytics industry? Do you want to blaze new trails and execute on solutions marketing to key industry verticals and personas? We’re growing fast and looking for a highly talented, driven and self-motivated marketing professional. Over 1,000 customers have deployed Snowflake to modernize how they access all their data, enable rapid analytics, and derive data-driven insights for their business users. In this role you will help drive the next wave of adoption.
In this role, you will help drive the next wave of adoption for Snowflake:
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategy and plan for solutions.
- Deliver creative and compelling messaging that clearly articulates and reinforces Snowflake’s unique brand and data warehouse-as-a-service value proposition.
- Produce compelling content that communicates our unique capabilities in customer language. Content can include solution briefs, reference architectures, case studies, sales enablement material, product videos, web copy, white papers, demos, and more.
- Develop compelling positioning and rationale to demonstrate how Snowflake works with our ecosystem of partners.
- Train and partner with sales and partners to accelerate sales and differentiate against competition.
- Work with product and global marketing teams to drive field marketing, online events and measurement of these marketing activities.
- Communicate customer requirements and provide input to product management on product enhancements and future product direction.
- Develop market/competitive intelligence, acting as our thought leader and expert in the space for targeted industries and personas.
- Engage industry analysts to communicate Snowflake’s strategy, roadmap, unique value proposition and customer success.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions and who can engage external stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of proven product marketing experience, or related, in high tech
- Cross-functional team management, influence without authority, including senior management
- Analytical mindset, interpreting and summarizing data with actionable insights
- A command for writing with excellent composition skills
- Excellent speaking and communication skills
- Technical- and business-benefit understanding of prevailing and emerging analytics technologies, on-premises and in the cloud
- Strong project and organizational skills with ability to optimally structure and prioritize work
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- BS/BA degree in a related technical field
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time
Bonus points for the following:
- Cloud infrastructure or SaaS products (Azure, AWS, Salesforce, Google, Oracle)
- Experience in industries (e.g., Financial Services, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment and with departments (e.g., IT, BI, Marketing) Snowflake targets
- MBA degree strongly preferred
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.